Monday, February 18, 2013

Heera Hai Sada Ke Liye



They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So I guess the above picture should be able to convey 3 simple words - I AM ENGAGED!!!!!

Its just amazing how things turn around in 24 hrs, how a person whom you didn't know for 25 years of your life suddenly becomes the most important person in your life. How suddenly you start planning your hopes, dreams, your entire life around this person.

And well my guy (I love how that sounds :)) - Siddharth is the most special person there is. He is smart, handsome, funny, caring and the best guy there could for me. After meeting him I am convinced in destiny. Convinced that Someone somewhere is made for you.

The most common question that my friends asked me is "Aren't you scared? You knew him for barely a day!!"  And its true.. We met on a Thursday, decided on a Friday and got engaged on a Saturday. But I was never scared. I sure was worried before the engagement, but I was worried about how everything will get completed, I was never worried about the guy I was getting engaged to. I just knew... I know it sounds totally cliched and filmy and personally if I would have read this on someone else's blog I would have definitely rolled my eyes, but yeah thats how it is. When I was sitting in that CCD talking to him, I knew he was THE ONE for me.

Everything feels so different now. To put it in my Jiju's words: Now, there is Karan Johar movie music playing in the background 24*7 (yes, even when we are fighting). I get butterflies in my stomach everytime someone says Siddharth, I love smiling without reason (and crying too sometimes). I remember wondering in my earlier post - The MAGIC of all that is LOVE whether Love really is all that is hyped to be.. Now I am happy to know - yes it is.. The MAGIC of all that is LOVE has finally touched me and I couldn't be happier that Siddharth came into my life, (as soon as he could) and is gonna stay for FOREVER.

1 comment: